SMART1 by COBS is a smart onsite phone with a 4" touch screen designed as a DECT and Wi-Fi hybrid phone with the benefits of reliable wireless voice and access to smartphone apps.
COBS developed SMART1 with an open mind for endless possibilities to add on to a variety of systems, HD voice quality, intercom, smart alarm and messaging integration and much more.
Smart1 has been designed to be shockproof, rugged and uses the congestion free 1880-1900MHz band for critical communications.
- Top display for displaying alarms and messages without the need to pick up the phone
- Fixed clip for easy and safe carrying
- Rubber grip to avoid drops
- Dedicated Alarm/Emergency button and precise indoor location
- Push to talk for quick, fast and easy direct communication.
- DECT for interference free HD voice applications, alarm and messaging
- Wi-Fi for data, video, apps, alarm, voice, and messaging
- Easy removable battery and separate charger
- Multi Charger (table and wall mounting)
- Precise Indoor Positioning via RFID
- BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) included for applications such as rough indoor location, lock control or IoT connection.
- NFC (Near Field Communication) for presence, access control.
- IP-54 rating
- Easy clean - Disinfections resistant
- Physical keypad buttons for on/off hook and menu options
- Front display: 4” IPS TFT (480x800), 16M colours, Touchscreen, LCD backlight, Dragontrail glass
- Camera: 5M pixel rear camera, 1600x1200 pixels HAC (Hearing Aid) Compatible
- Language: 14
- Size: 135x66x15mm.
- Weight: 195g
- Talk Time: 16 Hours (DECT only), 10 Hours (Wi-Fi only)
- Standby: 160 Hours (Wi-Fi & BT off)