Spectralink DECT Server 8000
Extremely scalable and flexible solution with combined analogue and SIP VoIP interface
The Spectralink DECT Server 8000 is an extremely scalable solution which makes it an ideal choice for both small and medium-sized businesses as well as large enterprises.
A Spectralink DECT Server 8000 solution includes a number of interface cards: a CPU card w/without link option, an analogue card with 8 or 16 lines, a VoIP interface card with 32 simultaneous calls per card and a Base Station card that is able to connect up to 8 KIRK Base Stations.
Each Spectralink DECT Server 8000 has room for 1 CPU card, up to 8 interface cards-and up to 8 servers can be linked together.
When business grows, the Spectralink DECT Server 8000 can easily be expanded without having to invest in a new solution. Furthermore, VoIP migration can be carried out progessively over time—and without any additional software and administration requirements involved.
Click here for an overview of the expansion possibilities of the Spectralink DECT Server 8000 solution with analog interface. The numbers in the figure refers to number of linked servers.
Click here for an overview of the expansion possibilities of the Spectralink DECT Server 8000 solution with SIP VoIP interface. The numbers in the figure refers to number of linked servers.
By combining the Spectralink base station cards, the analogue cards and the VoIP card, a wireless solution customized to match the exact need of the individual customer is easily produced.
A flexible GUI (Graphical User Interface) management program provides a range of service facilities such as e-mail reports and analysing tools which ensures a smooth running system and a high ROI as visits on site are reduced.
Features and Benefits:
- Combined analogue and SIP VoIP interface enalbing migration to VoIP as required by the customer
- Excellent voice quality for clearer communication
- Low power consumption for a greener environment and cost reductions
- Open interface and MSF facilities for greater internal communication
- Hot plug for easy replacement of interface cards while system is running
- CLIP for overview and access to Caller IDs (name and number)
- Automatic cable measurement for straightforward installation
- Modular design with flexibility and scalability for meeting the need of the individual user