Work Smarter, Not Harder
Mobile workers in healthcare, retail and industrial businesses need reliable, high-quality tools to communicate on the job. These tools also need to be dependable, and easy to use. Even simpler, these tools should be something users already know how to operate. PIVOT™ by Spectralink answers the call.
Spectralink, the inventor of in-building wireless, is the first manufacturer to combine renowned handset durability and voice quality with smartphone-like usability in a solution that really works. And because PIVOT is based on the Android™ platform, it also provides easy access to applications and resources to help you do your job better.
PIVOT handsets are differentiated by their intuitive touchscreen, ergonomic design, HD voice quality, seamless VoWi-Fi roaming, durability, and predictable return on investment.
The base model, PIVOT 8741, is ideal for the majority of in-building mobile workers. It includes several standard features such as a large backlit color display, a full keyboard, an enterprise-grade speakerphone and superior resistance to dust and liquids, including cleaning agents.
For advanced application and workflow integration, PIVOT 8753 includes an integrated, high-performance 1D/2D barcode scanner. PIVOT handsets are field-upgradeable for software features, and designed to last for several years, unlike consumer devices.
Features and Benefits
- Enables mobile workers throughout the workplace to be reached immediately and reliably via voice, texts or other alerts
- Instantly familiar smartphone-like features you can use, right out of the box
- Touch screen display with automatic screen orientation
- Damage-resistant Dragontrail™ glass
- Leverages a powerful mobile application platform that integrates with Android™ or XML solutions for improved workflow
- Purpose-built with unrivaled durability, longevity and support to protect your investment
- Enterprise level security and privacy as well as over-the-air management and update capabilities
- Interoperable with your existing business applications, WLAN infrastructure and telephone system
Visit Spectralink PIVOT for more information including:
- Product Overviews
- Product Demos and Tutorials
- Product Images
- White papers